Area attractions within 30 minutes include the open-air Olympia Farmer’s Market, three Las Vegas-style casinos, the State Capital, and the Washington Center for the Performing Arts.
Heron House offers a private in cottage bath and a full living room. Guests are encouraged to take full advantage of the many amenities this wonderful setting has to offer.
The Heron House boasts an all new log cabin design. This cabin comes complete with granite counter tops, and a wonderfully designed layout.
•Private cottage includes bedroom with queen sized bed and full sleeper sofa
•Kitchen area, microwave, and refrigerator (Extended stays include the use of cooking utensils, silverware, and glassware)
•Private 3/4 bath
•NEW! Online Booking option
•NEW! Wireless highspeed internet access
•Beautifully decorated living room offers luxury relaxation, even your own TV and VCR/DVD player, English leather sofa, loveseat, and recliner
Relax in the hammock under the trees while you listen to the sound of the waves on the beach.
Cast a rod or use the rowboat (with liability release/responsibility agreement) to fish for the local catch.
Wander down the beach, searching for shells, crabs, and oysters, or keep an eye out for herons, Bald Eagles, and other seabirds.
Kayaks for double or single use .(with completion of liability release and responsibility agreement)
Nearest Major City: Olympia, Washington State Capital, 10 miles to downtown
Nearest Major Airport: Seattle-Tacoma International, 50 miles
We know that our guest value their privacy. This is why we deliver your breakfast ahead of time. This means you eat on your time. They way it should be.
•Continental plus, delivered to you ahead of time so you can enjoy breakfast at your leisure.
•Lunch available with prior request. $15.00 per person.
• On site: Beach, kayaking, fishing, privacy, romance, peace, and tranquility
• Within ten minutes: Capital campus, Olympia Farmers’ Market, Washington Center for the Performing Arts, Little Creek Casino (Shelton)
• Within one hour: Pacific Ocean/Ocean Shores, Lucky Eagle Casino (Rochester-20 minutes), Red Wind Casino (Yelm-25 minutes), Mt. St. Helens, Tacoma, Seattle
- Kayak use with prior arrangement and release
- Minimum stay: 1 day
- No smoking in unit. (Outdoors only)
- Children welcome. No childcare provided.
- No guest pets. Family pets visit outdoors occasionally.
- Consumption of alcohol permitted. (Bring your own.)
- Check in time 5:00pm.
- Check out time 12:00pm.
- Deposit required (one night stay).
- Single occupancy $125.00 plus tax per day.
- Additional person $35.00 (each) per day.
- Multiple days will be discounted 10%.
- Repeat stays will be discounted 10%.